Thursday, January 3, 2013

chocolate milk

I have a precious boy at my work that I am basically just supposed to be buds with when he goes out to recess. We've formed a special little friendship playing made-up basketball games everyday. So today, during the school's lunch time I realized I was quite hungry. I just wanted a little snack and I forgot to bring one. I was kind of thinking/talking to Heavenly Father about how I really just wanted a snack and I wished somehow I could get one. THEN, my little recess buddy came up to me and handed me some chocolate milk and just told me he wanted to give it to me because he already had 3 other cartons :) It made me SO happy because 1) what a nice little answer to my silly prayer and 2) I LOVE chocolate milk.

That was one of my happy moments today. I hope I can recognize those chocolate milk moments more throughout my day.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhahaha. you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be the sweetest thing I've ever heard. So glad to knwo you Ash! Want to come over sometime??

    ReplyDelete